Thursday

Ask Marcy! .....go on ASK ME!

At the encouragement of my friend Jenny, I changed my blog over at the OC Register to an advice column. Arrogant? Heck yes...but I do love to gives me some advice ya know. I seem to always be telling people what to do, or offering tips and tricks form everything from travel with kids to tiling a back splash..... So go on over and check it out. Today's Ask Marcy! has to do with creative waiting time in the doctors office...oh, that and how much my purse weighs. Go see...and leave me a question in the comments to answer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that picture of you.
Ann Landers never knew as much "stuff" as you do! From how to build a bunny hutch-- to how to mill a fabric-- to how to paint a mural-- to how to choreograph a stage show !
You'll be great at this.
(however, you still don't know how to hang wall paper, and I do!)

Suz Broughton said...

This is perfect! Just perfect! Have to think of something I don't already know...might take a while...

Anonymous said...

Watch out Dear Abby!