Monday

A talented man....

One of these men is a finalist in HGTV's Design Star. And one of these men starred on a sitcom called "Just Shoot Me". I am no detective, but I am thinking they might be the same person. Which if it is true means this guy is pretty talented what with the acting AND the decorating skills he has. Wonder where he will show up next?
(Update: My mom tells me this post sounds like I ACTUALLY think they are the same person. I am stupid people...but not THAT stupid. Well, not usually. Things have gotten bad when I have to explain my comedy and sarcasm...)

2 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

What would we do w/out "Mom."

Candid Carrie said...

See, and here's an even wierder thing to me ... "Elliot" from Just Shoot Me is going to be on a new television show this fall and it is a high suspense drama. I just don't see it. I'll just keep looking at the guy as an ol' horn dog waiting to jump the victim's bones. Can't help it, stereotype has been cast. The end. It is over for Elliot In My Head.